Integrated gateway and high-gain antenna
- Optional Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- Optional Gateway Output Module
- Unique design integrates high-gain, omni-directional antenna and gateway electronics in one place
- Tough materials withstand rugged outdoor environments
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- RS232 configuration and debug port
- Optional remote shutdown programmable control logic, no additional PLC requiredStores the most recent readings of all nodes in the network in Modbus format
- Times out readings from off-line sensors
- Manages outbound communications
- Reduces power consumption
- Mounts with clamps, brackets, or standard electrical/plumbing fittings
- 500mW radio with high gain antenna
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2), Temp Code T5, Groups C&D.
- Conforms to ISA 12.12.01 and UL 916, Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 142 and CSA C22.2 No. 213
SIGNALFIRE GATEWAY STICK
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
MAY VARY DEPENDING ON REGION
Returns are approved via RMA (Return Material Authorization) of manufacturer, which allows returns for equipment that shows manufacturing defect. Once manufacturing defect is substantiated by manufacturer, the product will be replaced , at no cost to customer.
Any return for non-manufacturing reason will be charged a 35% re-stocking fee.