The Sentinel-HCSolar is a self contained Class 1 Division 1 Intrinsically Safe solar power system. It consists of a solar panel with mounting bracket and integrated potted battery and high efficiency solar charger.
Bracket mounting kits are available.
- Class 1, Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
- Provides power to both the Sentinel node and its attached sensor
- Sealed lead acid batteries for long life and extended temperature range operation
- Fully encapsulated batteries and electronics
- High capacity version available for demanding power requirements
SIGNALFIRE C1D1 SOLAR-POWERED SENTINELS
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
MAY VARY DEPENDING ON REGION
Returns are approved via RMA (Return Material Authorization) of manufacturer, which allows returns for equipment that shows manufacturing defect. Once manufacturing defect is substantiated by manufacturer, the product will be replaced , at no cost to customer.
Any return for non-manufacturing reason will be charged a 35% re-stocking fee.